- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments Phase I ESAs which conform with the guidelines published by ASTM. Will also satisfy the requirements set forth in 40 CFR Part 312 of the Federal Registry: Standards and Practices for All Appropriate Inquiries to identify conditions and potential adverse impact within a site to determine environmental and financial risk to any property.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments Phase II ESAs consisting of soil and water sampling and analysis when required as a follow-up to Phase I Assessments or as an independent activity to determine the scope and extent of potential or known contaminants.
- LEED®-Sustainable Design Services The LEED program is a system which establishes objective methods by which the impact of environmentally responsible decisions can be measured. These decisions must be considered from the beginning of the building exterior and interior planning and design process, through to the construction and project close-out phases, for both new and remodeled construction.
Since 1986 Roth Environmental has provided exceptional professional environmental services to business, commercial property owners and developers, industry, financial institutions, federal, state and local government, school districts, and professional firms including law, engineering and architectural firms. We welcome you to explore our site and learn how we can excel at serving your environmental needs.
Before exploring our site you may be interested in some quick facts that differentiate Roth:
- Our services are backed by professional liability errors and omissions insurance coverage
- Our staff has conducted over 3,000 Phase I and Phase II Environmental site assessments in every geographic region of the U.S.
- Our staff includes certified environmental professionals, certified industrial hygienists, a LEED® Accredited Professional and registered architect for environmental sustainability design services, certified air, lead and mold inspectors and technicians from a variety of technical and scientific higher education backgrounds
- We manage your entire project from strategic planning through closeout and recordkeeping
- Our project management staff excels at bringing our projects in on time, within budget with a collaborative client focused approach that keeps you informed at every step of the project
Please review our services and contact me directly so I may show you how we can excel in meeting your professional environmental service needs.
Steven A. Roth, President and CEO
LEED®, USGBC® and related logos are trademarks owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and are used with permission.
Phase I ESA Standard Practice - April 29, 2017 - We conduct E1527-13 Standard Practice.